WORK PACKING LIST
- Knives required include rubber spatula, chef knife, paring, serrated, as well as a peeler, tongs and a thermometer
- Carving set (carving knife and carving fork) great to have but not necessity.
- Additional Tools for Pastry/Bakery positions (rubber spatula, offset spatula, star tips, plastic scraper, brushes, palate knife and round cutters)
- Proper Kitchen footwear
Stewarding, Engineering, Stores, Colleague Services and Security Colleagues
- Steel toe shoes
Resort Activities Colleagues
- Running Shoes
- Black shoes (no logos or colours)
- Black socks
Food and Beverage Colleagues
- Black shoes, fully enclosed with a non-slip sole
- Black socks
If you are in a non-uniform role, please click here to view our Grooming Policy for more information.
PERSONAL PACKING LIST
- Alarm Clock
- Laundry bag
- Ear plugs (if you are a light sleeper)
- Bed Linen – Can be rented from Colleague Services as a set or individual pieces. Pricing subject to change.
- Kitchen items – cups, bowls, cutlery – Available for rent from Colleague Services.
- Cleaning supplies
- Indoor sneakers for the Colleague Gym
- Warm clothes and winter boots for winter (ensure your boots have a grip for the ice/snow)
- Sunscreen for summer
- If you will be attending the Annual Colleague Holiday Gala held for all colleagues in December, remember to pack a semi-formal outfit for this special occasion.