All international candidates must be eligible to work in Canada either with a work permit or with permanent residence. Due to the unpredictable nature of work permit processing timelines, we are pleased to work with candidates on securing a start date in the event that it needs to be adjusted.

Through bilateral youth mobility arrangements and agreements with different countries around the world, Canadians and non-Canadians can travel and work in each other’s countries for 1-2 years. The three experience pools include: Working Holiday Visa, International Co-Op, Young Professionals.
For more information and to see which countries are included visit:
At this time, we do not support work permit applications with employment offers for candidates in the hiring process. All work permit and permanent resident processes are subject to change based on government regulations.

Lake LouiseJobs & Careers

Watch this video about Andrews’s work and life experiences at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.